Hi guys! Here is Mobile Development Digest #64. This week I have a lot links about animations and Swift 4. I had found more good articles about Android development also. If you have any comments then you can PM me @alsedi.
Any problems? Drop me a note email@example.com
- Awesome series about CoreGraphics written by Mark Dalrymple:
- Migrating Firefox for iOS to Swift 3.0. Story about the migration of the entire Firefox for iOS project from Swift 2.3 to Swift 3.0 (over 206,000 lines of code)
- Swift Changes Considered Harmful
- Swift evolution: Provide Custom Collections for Dictionary Keys and Values (accepted for Swift 4)
- Is the iMessage App Store dying or already dead?
- Case Study: Toonie. Coding UI Animation
- SwiftPasscodeLock. An iOS passcode lock with TouchID authentication written in Swift.
- RequestPermission. Simple permission request with beautiful UI
- AnimatedGraph. Animated Graph which you can include in your application to show information in more attractive way
- Android Studio 2.3 is available now
- Offline support: “Try again, later”, no more
- Unboxing the FlexboxLayout. Don’t like ConstraintLayout? Try this then.
- Configuring Android Project — Little Things That Matter: gitignore, tools, flavors, keychain and other.
- If you’re complaining about Swift changes then take a look on C++17
Cover photo by Mikael Cho
If you wrote article or framework for iOS and Android and want it to be published in the next mobile development digest then send me the link.