Any problems? Drop me a note email@example.com
- Swift Releases Have Themes. I would like to have more back compatibility and more frequent releases rather than have proposals sorted by themes. However, this is important topic
- Life without Interface Builder. Story written by Bob Lee which explains why he is not using Storyboard in the past digest was overwhelmingly popular and I guess that you guys prefer to code your UIs. I found one more article in Zeplin blog.
- How to create a SoundCloud like waveform in Swift 3.
- Detecting the first launch of the iOS application — the wrong and the right way.
- What do you think about React? I see more and more articles about this framework. How is it interesting for you, let me know.
- SwiftySound is a simple library that lets you play sounds with a single line of code
- ios-rubik-solver. An iOS app that detects a 3×3 Rubik’s cube, recognizes the color of all cubies, solves it and provides a 3D visualisation of the solving process
- Transition. Easy interactive interruptible custom ViewController transitions
- EZSwiftExtensions. How Swift standard types and classes were supposed to work
- Huge list of resources for Android developers: news sites, blogs, YouTube channels, meetups and twitters
- Future of Java 8 Language Feature Support on Android. I believe many of Android Studio developers mentioned that JDK in their projects was updated to 1_8 recently. Here is why
- Android Data Binding. An alternative to findViewByID 🍧
- Sketch 43 is coming to town with a new game. An open file format! Good, but I would be happy to have a plugin which allows import all artboards to one A1 format page
Cover photo by
If you wrote article or framework for iOS and Android and want it to be published in the next mobile development digest then send me the link.