Swift more and more popular (due to GitHub stars counter).
I hope you’ll enjoy this week digest. As always, send me feedback and propose articles, frameworks and tutorials for the next MDD. @ALSEDI.
Any problems? Drop me a note firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responding to Reviews on the App Store. Official Apple guide
- What’s New in Swift 3.1? Complete guide written by RW team
- If you remember, one of important changes in iOS 10.3 was an ability to change the app icon. Here is how it looks in action: https://twitter.com/qzervaas/status/846234197169602561
- 150 iOS developer interview questions answered. There are three parts by 50 questions. It’s pretty short answers which will not give you full understanding, but may help to discover your “unknown unknowns” area
- Seems like Apple now forbids apps to mention price in their name
- The Right Way to Share State Between Swift View Controllers
- You Probably Don’t Want enumerated(). Some thoughts about use of Sequence.enumerated() in Swift
- CHIPageControl. A set of cool animated page controls written in Swift to replace boring UIPageControl
- Android Studio early adopters website.
- App optimization with ArrayMap & SparseArray in Android. Basic level article about hash tables in Java
- Idiomatic Kotlin. Best practices. Handy guide for anyone who wants to switch to Kotlin
- Making Java Code Easier to Read (Without Changing it)
- SlidingRootNav. DrawerLayout-like ViewGroup, where a “drawer” is hidden under the content view, which can be shifted to make the drawer visible
- RandomData. Random data generator
- JellyToolbar. Nicely animated toolbar
- How we growth-hacked from 0 to 2 Million users without raising any money. Case study from QuackQuack app (dating)
Cover photo by
If you wrote article or framework for iOS and Android and want it to be published in the next mobile development digest then send me the link.