More than two months ago I posted previous digest. Sorry for this pause, that were tough months. Now everything is back to normal and I will continue work on this digest.
- Getting started with screen recording with ReplayKit on iOS 11.
- A Simple Undo/Redo Implementation in Swift
- One Weird Trick to Lose Size. Actually, there are several tricks and good practices for modern iOS code
- Why Core ML will not work for your app (most likely)
- Chris Lattner left Tesla (just after half a year)
Turns out that Tesla isn't a good fit for me after all. I'm interested to hear about interesting roles for a seasoned engineering leader!
— Chris Lattner (@clattner_llvm) June 21, 2017
- HapticButton. A button that is triggered based on the 3D Touch pressure, similar to the iOS 11 control center.
- Metron. Metron is a comprehensive collection of geometric functions and types that extend the 2D geometric primitives provided by CoreGraphics.
- ios-vision-example. iOS 11 SDKs along with Microsoft’s Resnet and Google’s Inceptionv3 networks for computer vision
- Ending support for Android Market on Android 2.1 and lower
- On Strategies to apply Kotlin to existing Java code
- Top 5 Android Libraries — June 2017
- Phone Mockups Sketch Resource. iPhone, Mac, MacBook pro, iPad, and Android
That’s it for this week. If you like this digest or want to support then please like and retweet news at Twitter, @ALSEDI. Thanks!
Cover photo by Khürt Williams
If you wrote article or framework for iOS and Android and want it to be published in the next mobile development digest then send me the link.