New 2018 year is coming. I am truly interested what do you like in the digest, what don’t and what do you want to read in 2018. Please fill out the survey and participate in the digest evolution! Thank you, @ALSEDI
- iTunes Connect Holiday Schedule. New apps and app updates will not be accepted December 23 to 27 (Pacific Time), so any releases should be submitted, approved, and scheduled in advance. Other iTunes Connect and developer account features will remain available.
- Use of Swift in Apple products significantly increased
- iOS Conference SG 2017 Videos (22 session)
- Building automatic `OptionSet` entries
- How to Create Your Own Slide-Out Navigation Panel in Swift
- 2017 Definitive guide to App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Secure Coding With Concurrency in Swift 4
- An On-device Deep Neural Network for Face Detection
- Accepted: SE-0190 Target environment platform condition, SE-0188 Make Standard Library Index Types Hashable
- In review: SE-0191: Eliminate IndexDistance from Collection
- ARKit-CoreLocation.Combines the high accuracy of AR with the scale of GPS data.
- What’s new in the Android 8.1 Developer preview
- Shrinking APKs, growing installs
- Onboard your users with Lottie of Spritz 🚀
- How My Mobile Game Got 365K App Store Downloads in 2 Weeks (And Why I Quit Indie Game Dev Afterwards)
- 2018’s Software Engineering Talent Shortage— It’s quality, not just quantity
Cover photo by Stocksnap.
If you wrote article or framework for iOS and Android and want it to be published in the next mobile development digest then send me the link.